HydroVent PO Box 134 Crystal Lake, IL 60039
How HydroVent Works:
- Hydrovent is put in place from the outside by a single Firefighter and left unmanned.
- Hydrovent will then ventilate thousands of CFM.
- The vent nozzle uses approximately 95 gpm and the Suppression nozzle uses approximately 95 GPM.
- Hydrovent can be used from basement through high rise and roof cuts.
- Broken down from “Vent to Attack” without shutting down.
- Hydrovent can even be used to break windows for effective placement.
- High rise- placed in from the safety of the floor below.
Contact Us Today
We’d love to hear from you! Simply fill out the form below and someone from HydroVent will respond within 24 hours.